Sunday, June 28, 2009

Twitter ... I think I am getting it .. thanks to Driftwood_GM


I've been trying to figure Twitter out. It's a great chatty place, but just how will it help get the word out about the Quoddy Region, its great people, whales, birds, and other "wild" life?

So... I new follower finds me , Driftwood_GM. Guess what. Driftwood_GM fishes lobsters and runs a rental cottage on Grand Manan. Not only that, he obviously loves the water and his place and writes short little tweets about what he is seeing, including whales, birds, etc. Perfect ... just what we need to keep track of our natural "assets" around the Bay; particularly Grand Manan. I've added his May-June sightings to our whale map. Thanks Shayne.

Anyone else from Fundy on Twitter who sees our whales, seals, and birds? Please let me know. Your sightings are really important.

Art

No comments:

Post a Comment