Sunday, January 18, 2009

More Goldeneyes

more goldeneyes
http://www.flickr.com/photos/headharbourlight/sets/72157612697252874/

About the set
22 items | 6 views

The weather is very cold, but sunny. The ducks are fun to photograph and irresistable to watch. I c an stay in the car. It is -12C today. These ducks are in Friar's Bay for the winter. Watch for the little female bufflehead that has joined this group.

A selection of things from the set

more goldeneyes I can't resist them. The sun is just right and they are getting used to me. Can you find the little female bufflehead that has joined them?

(By the way, if the set link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it from this email into your browser's address bar.)

Flickr is almost certainly the best photo management and sharing application in the world. If you'd like to see what I use it for you can check out my profile page or browse my photostream.

No comments:

Post a Comment